My Gym Premium is an early childhood educational operation dedicated to nurturing children’s growth physically and mentally through a range of effective, enjoyable motor-based learning.
As an early childhood educational operation with an international children fitness brand, we believe that a strong team is fundamental to the success of an early childhood education operation. Therefore, we take extra time and care in selecting a team that is motivated with the children’s development and best interest at heart.
We are currently looking for passionate individuals who love to work with young children and their parents.
FULL/PART-TIME EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER
- Demonstrate activities to parents through thoroughly communicating the benefits of each activity
- Regular assessment of children’s development
- Prepare materials and equipment for class
- Participate in events hosted by the centre
- Arrange and manage a tidy storage system
- Fluent English speaker
- Relevant training in Early Childhood Education or similar, knowledge in children’s motor development is a benefit
- University graduate and possesses a First Aid Certificate is highly preferred
- Worked with children in playgroup or baby gym settings, especially with infants and toddlers, would be an advantage
- A team player who is responsible and well-articulate
- Must be able to work on Sat and Sun (5 days work per week)
- Healthy, active, enthusiastic, caring and most importantly, takes joy in seeing and helping children grow
What we Offer
We will be offering a My Gym training for all staff. Upon completion and performance satisfaction, candidates will be offered a chance to take a My Gym examination which will yield an Asia My Gym Teaching License.
We offer a warm and encouraging working environment with room for employees to grow professionally and personally. Suitable candidates will be offered an attractive salary package with a performance-based bonus.
How to apply
please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org